Flying private has become an increasingly popular option for those who value their time, privacy, and comfort. For the individual who desires the highest form of each, flying private poses as an attractive option for air travel.
Private aviation provides many benefits such as:
- Time savings: When flying privately, you avoid the long lines and wait times that are associated with flying commercial. You can arrive at the airport just minutes before your flight, go through a much shorter security process and board your plane without delay. This luxury saves you valuable time, especially if you’re on a tight schedule or traveling for business.
- Privacy: Flying private also means that you can avoid the dreaded crowds and noise associated with commercial flights. On a private jet, you will enjoy your own private cabin and can conduct business or relax in peace and quiet. This is ideal for those who need to work or rest during their flights.
- Comfort: Private planes offer a level of comfort and luxury that simply can’t be matched by commercial flights. You’ll have more room to stretch as well as the ability to choose your own seating. Many private planes also offer amenities such as comfortable seating, entertainment systems and come equipped with the ability to provide constant state-of-the art, round-the-clock care.
- Flexibility: When flying privately, you have more control over your schedule. This makes it ideal for those who have busy schedules or live life spontaneously. You can choose your own departure and arrival time, and you can even customize your flight plan to avoid bad weather or traffic. This means you can arrive at your destination at your convenience.
- Safety: Private planes are generally considered to be safer than commercial flights as they are operated by experienced pilots and are subject to strict safety regulations. Additionally, the smaller size of private planes means that there are fewer passengers on board which makes evacuation in the event of an emergency easier and faster. At Fly Alliance, safety is more than just a box to be checked. Safety is the very foundation of the company. Commitment to safety is upheld by all from our frontline workers to senior management. That’s our promise to you.
- Greater destinations: Private planes can access smaller, regional airports that many commercial flights can’t. This means that you can fly to more remote and exotic destinations that can’t be accessed by commercial airlines.
- Cost-effective: Many people assume that flying private is only for the wealthy. However, it can actually be more cost-effective than commercial flights when traveling with a group. The cost of a private flight can be split among several passengers which makes it more affordable for everyone. Additionally, with the time and convenience benefits, many people find that flying private saves them money in the long run. Our team of professionals has been developed through years of experience and continued training. We are so confident, and eager, to earn your business that all of our charter flights come with the Best Price Guarantee.
- Tailored experience: When flying private, you can tailor your flight experience to suit your needs. This includes choosing your own meals, enjoying a specific type of wine or champagne and requesting a specific type of music or entertainment. At Fly Alliance, we are second to none in providing YOU an experience you can’t get anywhere else. This is perfect for those who enjoy the finer things in life. After all, you deserve it right?
Flying private offers an array of benefits such as time savings, privacy, comfort, flexibility, safety, greater destinations, cost effectiveness and a tailored experience. It’s an attractive option for those who value their time and comfort and for those who need to conduct business or simply relax during their flight. Fly Alliance has put together an instant booking process that allows our customers the fastest way to get in the air. With our “Ready To Fly” technology we can have you up and off the ground within 4 hours’ notice. Set up a consultation with our sales team to find the best option for your specific needs and budget and ask about our instant price estimate when speaking with your consultant.